Four month multi-phase global B2B research
Client Type: Design Research Firm
Industry: Global Logistics, Shipping
- Phase 1: In-office interviews across China (Shanghai), United Arab Emirates (Dubai), Brazil (Sao Paulo), The Netherlands (Amsterdam) and UK (London) among small and medium businesses involved with international shipping.
- Phase 2: In-office and Central Location (facility) interviews across the same five markets using fresh sample.
- Phase 3: 7-day online platform among four select respondents from each market.
How Fieldcats Helped:
- Briefed and managed project scope across all phases with both design research firm and end client, working to seamlessly integrate all parties.
- Managed all partners and budget over entire four months of project including:
- Set up car/driver for clients and local team members for Phase One in-office interviews.
- Arranged phone and local briefings among moderators and translators.
- Managed translation of online platform and pre-task data.
- Managed overall budget closely to accommodate client-requested changes.
- Proactively handled recruitment challenges by doing real-time partner check-ins (across all applicable time zones) and adding additional recruiting partners when necessary to ensure top-notch results.