Fieldcats, Inc. is committed to the protection and safeguarding of personal data collected from “Persons” identified as (a) consumers, (b) patients relating to health information and (c) business individuals or entities relating to business information.
PRIVACY & DATA PROTECTION
In order to protect Consumer, Health Information and Business Information privacy, Fieldcats, Inc. adheres to the following policies:
• All PII obtained shall be lawfully collected, compiled, stored, allowed access to, processed and utilized by Fieldcats, Inc.
• Participation in all research projects is voluntary and Persons may opt out of any research project, at any time. In addition, consent will be obtained prior to the collection of PII that will be recorded.
• All PII obtained shall be treated confidentially, shall be used for research purposes only and shall not be disclosed to any person not employed by Fieldcats, Inc., except with consent, as required by law or by court order.
• Fieldcats, Inc. adheres to the policy laws of all countries in which we manage research.
• Fieldcats, Inc. will not transfer personal data to a country or territory outside the country of Persons origin unless that territory or country ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
• Fieldcats, Inc. adheres to research industry Codes and Standards relating to the USA
• Fieldcats, Inc. complies with all pertinent Federal and State laws governing privacy, including but not limited to the recently enacted California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
CONTACTING FIELDCATS REGARDING PRIVACY
If anyone wishes to either request access to personal information we may hold or requests his/her personal information to be removed from our records, we can be contacted at email@example.com
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
609 Raging River Road
Cedar Park, IL 78613